1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company covers all of the personal data and information as well as the conditions of collection, processing and managing personal data of the site's visitors/users/members. In no case do these terms cover the relationship between the site's visitors/users/ members and any services that are not controlled/owned by the Company. The Company collects personal data on the site:
- When the visitor signs up to its services;
- When he/she uses its services;
- When he/she uses the site's pages and enters the advertisement (or any similar kind of) programs, each user shall declare his/her true and full data as well as inform the site immediately regarding any changes thereof, providing the necessary information so that the aforementioned data remains constantly complete, true and updated.
The user accepts and consents that the Company, subject to the provisions of Law 2472/1997, as amended by Law 3471 / 1996 and currently in force, will keep on file and process any personal data, which will be brought to its (the Company) knowledge from the user's visit to the site in order to:
- fulfill the terms and obligations of specific services provided by the site to its users,
- inform the user in general,
- satisfy the user's requests each time regarding the services offered on and through the site,
- inform the user regarding new offers, services, products etc. (sending marketing newsletters, new offers, ads etc. are mentioned indicatively),
- the site to operate smoothly,
- proceed to any action in relation to the aforementioned.
In order to publish ads and/or prominent ads on the site the Company accepts payments by credit/debit card. Accepted cards are Visa and MasterCard, American Express.
The credit/debit card will be charged once the data and its validity have been checked and verified. The billing amount should be available and will be withdrawn with the order confirmation. To complete your purchase through the Site you will have to follow the instructions included therein. In the purchase form you will find, you will have to complete the number and expiration date of your credit card. You are solely responsible for the proper recording and the validity of your credit card data and you must be the holder of the credit card used for each transaction.
The sales receipt will be sent via email upon completion of the purchase process. If you wish to check your account as a Member in the meantime please visit the website and check the modules "Transaction history".
Also the payment can be made via bank wire transfer in the following accounts:
ALPHA BANK: GR7701401780178.002320000418
PIRAEUS BANK: GR2701720240005024.021927427
All the listed product prices include VAT (24%).
3. Payment/Transaction Safety
The Company accepts no liability in the event of unlawful use of credit cards.
The provision of credit card data indicates your consent to charge it with the amount of the purchase made through the site. In case the transaction with your credit card is declined for any reason by the issuing bank or the credit card network, due to reasons including but not limited to exceeding the credit limit or suspected fraud, then the purchase will not be executed.
Credit card transactions will be processed through the Company site by using the services of the Online Payment Service provider with which the Company is affiliated.
The Company is not liable for failure to effect charges or credit card payment commitments due to a fault of the Online Payment Service Provider or the ISP (Internet Service Provider or ISP). Indicative cases of the Company's non liability are the following:
- Hardware or software failure of the online payment service provider. If the server for the requests of the provider that processes the online payments stops working according to the specifications or due to hardware failure (including but not limited to hard disk damage, power outage, main memory damage) or due to software problems, the Member will be considered by the Company as not participating in the purchasing process. The inability to inform the Company may exist by fault of the Online Payment Service Provider or the Internet Service Provider.
The above cases are indicative and not an exhaustive list of all cases of the Company's non-liability.
4. Delivery• FREE TRANSPORT ON TRUCK (WITHIN ATTICA)
• FREE TRANSPORT IN AGENCY (OUTSIDE OF ATTICA)
(the charge transport agency charged to the customer)
• TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY INYOUR PLACE (WITHIN ATTICA)
Vlavianos SA undertakes to carry the products in your place ON REQUEST
• TRANSPORTATION AND PLACEMENT IN YOUR PLACE
Vlavianos SA undertakes to Vlavianosto carry the products in your place ON REQUEST